Dr. Brian Glynn
Dr. Brian Glynn began his chiropractic journey as a patient where he experienced the benefits of chiropractic first hand recovering from a sports injury. His healing experience ultimately led him to adjust his career path. Soon after he applied and was admitted to Life West Chiropractic College located in the San Francisco Bay Area. Upon completion of his schooling, Dr. Glynn graduated attaining both scholastic and clinical honors.
Dr. Glynn believes a balanced body leads to a balanced life. He is committed to improving health through effective and gentle chiropractic techniques. With a holistic lens, Dr. Glynn treats his patients with a comprehensive approach taking care to listen to each patient’s concerns and treating them with customized solutions. Applying this philosophy, he is committed to providing thorough and effective chiropractic care for the entire family.
Experience & Education
Dr. Glynn is trained, certified, and practices the following disciplines:
- Doctor of Chiropractic: Diversified, Gonstead, SOT, Webster, Cranial Sacral
- South Pacific Chiropractic Clinic Abroad – Volunteer (Nadi, Sigatoka and Suva, Fiji)
- ChiroMissions – Volunteer (Quanaminthe, Haiti)
- International Chiropractic Association
- International Chiropractic Pediatric Association
- Glendale Chamber of Commerce
Dr. Patrick Sau
Dr. Patrick Sau is a Board Certified Licensed Chiropractor, specializing in providing complete, safe, gentle and effective chiropractic treatment for a wide variety of conditions. With 29 years of healthcare experience including chiropractic and physical therapy training and education under his belt, he has treated thousands of patients with neuromusculoskeletal conditions, arthritis, sports and auto related injuries. As a top chiropractor in Glendale, Dr. Sau has had stunning success with these conditions and many others.
Dr. Sau has built "A Reputation for Excellence". With a holistic family wellness approach, he is a top Glendale chiropractor and a specialist in areas of orthopedic chiropractic, pediatric chiropractic and Webster Technique for pregnancy care.
By employing a whole body approach and assessing neuromusculoskeletal components, Dr. Sau combines the very best hands-on techniques and state of the art chiropractic procedures. His ultimate goal is to assist you in accelerated healing and maintain a journey to encourage you to lead a healthier and happier life.
Experience & Education
Dr. Sau is trained, certified, and practices in the following disciplines:
- Doctor of Chiropractic: Diversified, Webster, SOT, Cranial-Sacral and Gonstead
- Certified Webster Technique Practitioner
- Certified Rocktape Doctor
- Greater Los Angeles Veterans Administration Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Services